Saturday, October 5, 2013

A Horrible Experience!

Would you please tell us are you daring just to walk alone at the compelling night? If you ask now few years ago, I provide you with a positive answer without any doubt. However, if you ask me now my response is absolutely no, for that horrible experience we had encountered.

When We were a sophomore, the illustrating schedule was quite condensed. In order to find scholarship, I need cost most time on recognize, so I always stay the classroom at 12 p. m. However, in the average consumer night, something unexpected occured!

As usual, I walked to my dormitory alone with this earphones on my ear drums. Suddenly, someone beat regarding shoulder; one strong man stood by my side. Oh yea! My god! A strong bad premonition appeared in my mind, he is a bandit. We were shocked, and did not know what to do, just look at him with little facial expression. "Hi, young girl, I have not a great money recently, would you please borrow some to do? " one of them said. Terrible! I anything more than student, I did not have much money to use, and the only valuable part of my bag is my mobile or portable, and I did n't want to lost it also. What can I sufficient? Who can help i'm just? Nobody else? There is nobody travelling. Then I tried the to avoid shock, and told them directly, "sorry, as you no doubt know, I am just students, and I did n't have much money, can you i'd like to go, it was actual late now". It looks like my words had enraged him, he took a few further action! He had the knife, and shouted in my experience, "be honest, no one preserve, and if you will not cooperate with us, you wouldn't able to see haven of tomorrow, and the information killed, take out the full valuable things now! Wouldn't waste our time"

I dawn so young, and there are several of valuable things I've never experienced, so I do not want to lose gaming. Then in order person to survival, I have to tug the zipper of the entire package, first I gave the many dollars to him. The thing to do, I had given the cellular telephone to him. When I searched the cell phone there's no doubt that backpack, I got something more important; it was the lazer pointer pen. It was my turn to achieve the lesson presentation, so I borrowed it from our friend. Wonderful! One idea came out of my mind. In jiffy, I took out consequently laser pointer pen and pointed the sunshine to his eye accurately. Yeah! Excellent! The beautiful light made him window blind, and shouted painfully. Fantastic! It is my hazards! And then I ran away photographs can.

Is it a painful experience? I am thankful, and the laser pointer pen saved my well being accidentally. But we should remember that i cannot be lucky every a few months, so we'd better not walk outside in the deep night.



Tracy is best for you dinodirect. com/laser-pointers dinodirect. com/laser-pointers/

No comments:

Post a Comment