Sunday, November 24, 2013

Chemical Versus Natural

I got myself well prepared early one morning before I headed away to my retail store people who I make natural happinesslifetime. com beauty and health products.   Having are a handful of extra minutes to save, I decided to be seated and read emails while flipping into your three fuzzy channels which people get with no cable with out an antenna. The Today Discuss was on, but should they have just acting silly together with nothing of interest presenting itself. Then there was a Catholic mass associated Christian channel. I am not Catholic. Finally, I stopped following a local spa infomercial.

This conducted my interest. I have never seen a spa so I chose to watch and see what they offer. I make the great natural spa you have to happinesslifetime. com skin care products, so I was curious to be handled by how my stuff compares to theirs.   I know my devices are fantastic, but I did not know what the spas had to offer.

First off, they had a nice range brewing services from scar reduction to acne reduction along with facial peels. They therefore offered foot products, hair removal, and massage. Ok, I get the foot products, but I do not touch (massage) customers, tee hee, and neither do i have hair removal products. Since it, I don't have techniques products yet. I am focusing on a natural waxing, but got to test it more first.

Anyway, as I was watching, I noticed how certainly no their products were natural. They all work about chemical or physical is. Sure, it works, but I don't consider it good for your skin or the rest of your body. Scraping away the surface of the skin with chemicals or laser treatments doesn't sound very drawing me. I make a regarding peel that naturally removes dead surface cells while also nourishing the skin with minerals.

The acne treatment she use is a unit method. I admit that I am not sure a lot about laser treatments, but the visuals within just your ad seemed pretty harsh of the epidermis. By using the sand, toner, soap, peel or a combination of these, I have had numerous customers clear away acne without aggressive treatment. The worst that happens is a handful of heat generated from a peel.

The dead sea products that I carry have been proven to reduce scarring with continued use. I also have an exceptional customer that has experienced scar healing simply by applying my soaps and skin lotions. She had a repeated scar that lasted for keeps, being inflamed and aching, and couldn't even choose a doctor to help settle forward. She started using my products, just because he could be a friend, and she noticed stock up relief and healing right away. She was amazed and tells everyone about it.

The mud mask can also be used to coat the feet as a soothing treatment, followed in the rub down with any moisturizing salt scrub. Some if you prefer a quicker treatment with several other peppermint foot lotion, consisting jojoba scrubbing spheres. Either way, your feet come out and about refreshingly smooth and malleable.

So, as I turned telly off and headed to my store, I felt good that i could offer all that that a spa offers, but without the high prices, and without the pessimistic effects of chemical and to physical procedures. You can create our personal spa experience in less time, with less cost, and just to your liking it. Or, have your partner or a friend share at home spa, that help each other paint previously mud or massage digits.

Any way you look at it, I love what I do and being able to offer people a healthy choice.



Pam Keller
C. S. Microbiology/Chemistry
thegoldengoatllc. com thegoldengoatllc. com

No comments:

Post a Comment